CIC Introduce Study Direct Stream Program for new students applying for Study permit in Canada. To Qualify;
- You must study in publicly funded post-secondary institution, such as a college, trade or technical school, university or CEGEP (in Quebec).
- Have the following language abilities: IELTS test result with a minimum band of 6 or higher for each ability (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking) OR TEF test result with a minimum score of B2 (NCLC 7) or higher for each ability (expression orale, compréhension de l’orale, compréhension de l’écrit, et expression écrite)
- Secure a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from a participating Canadian financial institution; instructions on how to apply can be found online, www.scotiabank.com/studentgicprogram
- Pay your first year of tuition fees upfront,
- Undergo a medical examination before submitting your application, AND
- Use a Visa Application Centre to submit your application.